About: Airbus Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2023
Enhance your practice for Airbus graduate assessment with the updated Airbus Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2023, featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect and helps you develop effective study strategies. Kick off your preparation with our Airbus Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2023(all-in-one pack):
- Airbus Numerical reasoning test / Cut-e Assessment
- Airbus Verbal reasoning test / Cut-e Assessment
- Airbus Abstract reasoning tests / Cut-e Assessment
- Airbus Logical reasoning tests / Cut-e Assessment
With step-by-step explanations on every question, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About Airbus company
Airbus is a European multinational aerospace corporation. Airbus offers its graduate programs in a range of exciting business areas.
Airbus Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
Airbus mostly uses Cut-e Assessment style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning Test
- Logical Reasoning
- Diagrammatic Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
Free Airbus Graduate Practice Pack Sample Question
Airbus Graduate Practice Pack Verbal Reasoning
In the past 12 months, benefit fraud has fallen by £½ billion to its lowest level for over a decade. The fall is equivalent to a 25 percent drop to 1.5 percent of the total £100 billion benefit bill. This spectacular fall follows permission for the benefits office to access Inland Revenue taxation data. Benefit officers can now immediately check to see if a claimant is working and claiming benefits intended only for those out of work. This new measure has led to over 80,000 people being caught making false claims. A similar initiative has also succeeded in a substantial cut in the level of fraud committed by claimants of housing benefits. Local authorities are responsible for the administration of this allowance which is awarded to the unemployed and low-paid to help with housing costs. Until recently local authority staff had been unable to access central government records to check the information provided by claimants. These checks have so far identified 44,000 claimants who have provided false information in order to make claims for allowances for which they are not eligible.
By making it possible to share information, over 120,000 cases of fraud have been detected.
C. Cannot tell
Ten years ago the level of benefit fraud was higher.
C. Cannot tell
Only the unemployed should legitimately claim these benefits.
C. Cannot tell
The tone of the passage suggests that these reductions in fraud are a good thing.
C. Cannot tell
A year ago the level of benefit fraud totaled £2 billion.
C. Cannot tell
Question 1. A, Explanation: 80,000 by benefit officers and 44,000 by local authorities;
Question 2. B, Explanation: The passage states that the new lower total was the lowest for 10 years so the level must have been lower 10 years ago;
Question 3. B, Explanation: Housing benefit is also awarded to the low-paid;
Question 4. A, Explanation: In the passage, the fall in false claims is described as spectacular;
Question 5. An Explanation: The passage states that the £½ billion drops is equivalent to 25%, so the level of fraud 12 months previously would have been £2 billion. 50 Ultimate psychometric tests
Airbus Graduate Practice Pack Numerical Reasoning
Question-1 Approximately what proportion of Beauty & Fragrance are Store-Brand products?
What proportion of Jewelry & Watches are National products?
What is the approximate ratio of National products to Imported products?
What proportion of Clothing & Shoes and Home Products are Imported Products.
Question-5 In which department are those studying in North-West University exactly half those studying in the same department in Central University?
D. Philosophy & Languages
E. Applied Science
1. What proportion of beauty and fragrance are stored-brand products: Beauty and fragrance that are brand = 30 Total stored-brand products = 45 30 60 15 = 190 So, therefore, the proportion of beauty and fragrance that are stored-brand products: 30/190 x 100 = 15.8%. Answer: (B)
2. Jewelry and watches that are natural products = 80 Total natural products = 160 150 200 220 80 = 820 So therefore, proportion of Jewelry and watches that are natural products are: 80/820 x 100 = 9.76%. Answer: (E)
3. Total natural products = 820, total imported products = 2240 Ratio of national products to imported products = 820: 2240 = 820/2240 = 41/114 = 41:112 = 1:2.73 (D)
4. What proportion of clothing and shoe and home products are imported products Clothing and shoes = 680 for imported products Homes products = 345 for imported products, total = 1025 1025/2240 x 100 = 54%. Answer: (C)
5. In which department are they studying in North West University exactly half those studying the same course in Central University? 21/100 x 8,000 = 1680 P a g e | 116 2020 Testpremier Testpremier.com 21/100 x 400 = 840, therefore 1680/840 = 2. Answer: (E)
Handpicked Related Practice Packs
- AMERICAN EXPRESS Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- AstraZeneca Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Atos Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- BAE systems Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- AXA Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Download from Account: Login to your Testpremier account at www.testpremiercom/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to support @ testpremier.com. We respond as fast as possible.