Bain & Company Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2022
Enhance your practice for the Bain & Company graduate assessment with the updated Bain & Company Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2022, featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect and helps you develop effective study strategies. Kick off your preparation with our Bain & Company Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2022 (all-in-one pack):
- Bain & Company Numerical reasoning test / Cubiks
- Bain & Company Verbal reasoning test / Cubiks
- Bain & Company Abstract reasoning tests / Cubiks
With step-by-step explanations on every question, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About Bain & Company Company
Bain & Company is an American management consultancy that is seen as one of the most prestigious employers in the industry. Bain & Company offers their graduate programs in a range of exciting business areas.
Bain & Company Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
Bain & Company mostly uses Cubiks style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning Test
- Situational Judgement Test
- Group Exercise
- Personality Test
Free Bain&Company graduate test pack Sample Question
Bain&Company graduate test pack Verbal Reasoning
Sages Store enjoys an international reputation for quality and style. Nowhere is this more important than in the dress and appearance of its staff. The company sets minimum standards of appearance which are demanded of all shop floor staff, although some departments have specific additional requirements. Hair must be clean, tidy, and well cut at all times. With very few exceptions, such as “Designer Corner”, which operates a different staff dress code reflecting their particular style, business dress must be worn…Women should wear tailored suits, with a white or cream blouse. Men should wear dark grey trousers together with a white shirt and navy blazer.
Women in “Designer Corner” are allowed to wear jewelry.
C. Cannot say
Business dress must be worn by staff in all departments.
C. Cannot say
The early chaos of the home computing industry in the USA, where it developed, probably had a more detrimental effect in Europe than it did in the States. All the innovators in the field were companies that were too small to cope with or understand foreign sales. As a result, all US companies sold exclusively through European distributors, some of which were only interested in making maximum profits in a minimum amount of time. Home computing in Europe got off to a slow start because greedy distributors worked through incompetent suppliers, none of which had any real interest in the long-term future of the technology.
Incompetent suppliers were one of the reasons for the slow development of home computing in Europe.
C. Cannot say
None of the American innovators in the field were able to deal adequately with foreign sales.
C. Cannot say
Bain&Company graduate test pack Numerical Reasoning
Approximately what proportion of Beauty & fragrances are Store-Brand products?
What proportion of Jewelry & Watches is National Product?
What is the approximate ratio of National products to Imported products?
What proportion of Clothing & Shoes and Home Products are Imported Products?
1. What proportion of beauty and fragrance are stored-brand products: Beauty and fragrance that are brand = 30 Total stored-brand products = 45 30 60 15 = 190 So, therefore, proportion of beauty and fragrance that are stored-brand products: 30/190 x 100 = 15.8%. Answer: (B)
2. Jewelry and watches that are natural products = 80 Total natural products = 160 150 200 220 80 = 820 So, therefore, the proportion of Jewelry and watches that are natural products are: 80/820 x 100 = 9.76%. Answer: (E)
3. Total natural products = 820, total imported products = 2240 The ratio of national products to imported products = 820: 2240 = 820/2240 = 41/114 = 41:112 = 1:2.73 (D)
4. What proportion of clothing and shoe and home products are imported products Clothing and shoes = 680 for imported products Homes products = 345 for imported products, total = 1025 1025/2240 x 100 = 54%. Answer: (C)
Handpicked Related Practice Packs
- AVIVA Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Atkins Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Procter-Gamble Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- PWC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Samsung Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Download from Account: Login to your Testpremier account at www.testpremiercom/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to support @ testpremier.com. We respond as fast as possible.
There are no reviews yet.