Dentons Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2023
Enhance your practice for Dentons graduate assessment with the updated Dentons Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2023, featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect, and helps you develop effective study strategies. Kick off your preparation with our Dentons assessment prep bundle (all-in-one pack):
- Dentons Numerical test / TalentLens
- Dentons Verbal test / TalentLens
- Dentons Logical tests / TalentLens
With step by step explanations on every questions, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About Dentons company
Dentons is a multinational law firm and is the world’s largest by number of lawyers. Dentons offers their graduate programmes in a range of exciting business areas.
Denton Practice Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
Dentons mostly uses TalentLens style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Group Exercise
- Personality Test
Free Dentons Graduate Practice pack Sample Questions
Approximately what proportion of Beauty & Fragrance are Store-Brand Product?
What proportion of Jewelry & Watches are National Product?
What is the approximate ratio of National Product to Imported products?
What proportion of Clothing & Shoes and Home Products are Imported Products?
1. What proportion of beauty and fragrance are stored-brand products: Beauty and fragrance that are brand = 30 Total stored-brand products = 45 30 60 15 = 190 So, therefore, the proportion of beauty and fragrance that are stored-brand products: 30/190 x 100 = 15.8%. Answer: (B)
2. Jewelry and watches that are natural products = 80 Total natural products = 160 150 200 220 80 = 820 So therefore, proportion of Jewelry and watches that are natural products are: 80/820 x 100 = 9.76%. Answer: (E)
3. Total natural products = 820, total imported products = 2240 The ratio of national products to imported products = 820: 2240 = 820/2240 = 41/114 = 41:112 = 1:2.73 (D)
4. What proportion of clothing and shoe and home products are imported products Clothing and shoes = 680 for imported products Homes products = 345 for imported products, total = 1025 1025/2240 x 100 = 54%. Answer: (C)
Sages Store enjoys an international reputation for quality and style. Nowhere is this more important than in the dress and appearance of its staff. The company sets minimum standards of appearance which are demanded of all shop floor staff, although some departments have specific additional requirements. Hair must be clean, tidy and well cut at all times. With very few exceptions, such as “Designer Corner”, which operates a different staff dress code reflecting their particular style, business dress must be worn…Women should wear tailored suits, with a white or cream blouse. Men should wear dark grey trousers together with a white shirt and navy blazer.
Women in “Designer Corner” are allowed to wear jewelry.
C. Cannot say
Business dress must be worn by staff in all departments.
C. Cannot say
The early chaos of the home computing industry in the USA, where it developed, probably had a more detrimental effect in Europe than it did in the States. All the innovators in the field were companies which were too small to cope with or understand foreign sales. As a result, all US companies sold exclusively through European distributors, some of which were only interested in making maximum profits in a minimum amount of time. Home computing in Europe got off to a slow start because greedy distributors worked through incompetent suppliers, none of which had any real interest in the long term future of the technology.
Incompetent suppliers were one of the reasons for the slow development of home computing in Europe.
C. Cannot say
None of the American innovators in the field were able to deal adequately with foreign sales.
C. Cannot say
Handpicked Related Packs.
- Procter-Gamble Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- PWC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- SCHLUMBERGER Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Nestle Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- NGDP Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack