About: MI5 Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Enhance your practice for MI5 graduate assessment with extensive practice questions, and featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect, and helps you develop effective study strategies.
Kick off your preparation with our MI5 assessment prep bundle (all in one pack):
- MI5 Numerical reasoning test / Saville Assessment
- MI5 Verbal reasoning test / Saville Assessment
- MI5 Diagrammatic Analysis Test / Saville Assessment
- MI5 Abstract Reasoning Test / Saville Assessment
With step by step explanations on every questions, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About MI5 company
The role of MI5, as defined in the Security Service Act 1989, is “the protection of national security and in particular its protection against threats such as terrorism, espionage and sabotage, the activities of agents of foreign powers, and from actions intended to overthrow or undermine parliamentary democracy by political, industrial or violent means”.
Our work is guided by the government’s overall strategy to counter threats to the UK’s national security.
MI5 Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
MI5 mostly uses Saville Assessment style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Verbal Analysis Test
- Numerical Analysis Test
- Diagrammatic Analysis Test
- Abstract Reasoning Test
- Verbal Comprehension Test
- Numerical Comprehension Test
- Spatial Reasoning Test
- Diagrammatic Reasoning Test
- Situational Judgement Test
- Personality Test