Unilever Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack 2022
Enhance your practice for Unilever graduate assessment with extensive practice questions from the Unilever graduate test pack, and featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect, and helps you develop effective study strategies.
Kick off your preparation with our Unilever assessment prep bundle (all-in-one pack):
- Unilever Numerical test / IBM Kenexa
- Unilever Verbal test / IBM Kenexa
- Unilever Logical tests / IBM Kenexa
With step by step explanations on every questions, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About Unilever company
Unilever is a transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Unilever offers their graduate programmes in a range of exciting business areas.
Unilever Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
Unilever mostly uses IBM Kenexa style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Personality Test
Free Unilever graduate test pack Sample Questions
Unilever graduate test pack Numerical Reasoning
Approximately what proportion of Beauty & Fragrance are Store-Brand Product?
What proportion of Jewelry & Watches are National Product?
What is the approximate ratio of National Product to Imported products?
What proportion of Clothing & Shoes and Home Products are Imported Products.
In which department are those studying in North-West University exactly half those studying in the same department in Central University?
D. Philosophy & Languages
E. Applied Science
1. What proportion of beauty and fragrance are stored-brand products:
Beauty and fragrance that are brand = 30
Total stored-brand products = 45 + 30 + 60 +15 = 190
So therefore, proportion of beauty and fragrance that are stored-brand products:
30/190 x 100 = 15.8%. Answer: (B)
2. Jewelry and watches that are natural products = 80
Total natural products = 160 + 150 + 200 + 220 + 80 = 820
So therefore, proportion of Jewelry and watches that are natural products are:
80/820 x 100 = 9.76%. Answer: (E)
3. Total natural products = 820, total imported products = 2240
Ratio of national products to imported products = 820: 2240 =
820/2240 = 41/114 = 41:112 = 1:2.73 (D)
4. What proportion of clothing and shoe and home products are imported products
Clothing and shoes = 680 for imported products
Homes products = 345 for imported products, total = 1025
1025/2240 x 100 = 54%. Answer: (C)
5. In which department is these studying in North West University exactly half those studying the same course in Central University?
21/100 x 8,000 = 1680
P a g e | 116
2020 Testpremier Testpremier.com
21/100 x 400 = 840, therefore 1680/840 = 2. Answer: (E)
Handpicked Related Pack
- E.ON Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- DLA Piper Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- BDO Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Citi Bank Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Ready for a better prep-Experience?
Click the button below to order and access your practice pack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download from Account: Login to your Testpremier account at www.testpremiercom/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to support @ testpremier.com. We respond as fast as possible.