About: AVIVA Assessment Practice Questions For pack Enhance your practice for AVIVA graduate assessment with the updated AVIVA Assessment Practice Questions pack for 2023, featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect and helps you develop effective study strategies. Kick off your preparation with our AVIVA Assessment Practice Questions pack for 2023 (All-in-one pack):
- AVIVA Numerical reasoning test / CEB/Gartner style
- AVIVA Verbal reasoning test / CEB/Gartner style
- AVIVA Diagrammatic / Logical Reasoning Tests / CEB/Gartner style
With step-by-step explanations on every question, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About AVIVA company
Aviva plc is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has about 33 million customers across 16 countries. In the United Kingdom, Aviva is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pension, provider. AVIVA offer its graduate programs in a range of exciting business areas.
AVIVA Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
AVIVA mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Error / Data Checking Test
- Personality Test
Handpicked Related Practice Packs
- Nestle Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- PWC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Satander Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Shell Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Savills Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Download from Account: Login to your Testpremier account at www.testpremiercom/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to support @ testpremier.com. We respond as fast as possible.