About: AXA Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Enhance your practice for AXA graduate assessment with extensive practice questions, and featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect, and helps you develop effective study strategies.
Kick off your preparation with our AXA assessment prep bundle (All-in-one pack):
- AXA Numerical reasoning test / CEB/Gartner style
- AXA Verbal reasoning test / CEB/Gartner style
- AXA Diagrammatic / Logical Reasoning Tests /CEB/Gartner style
With step by step explanations on every questions, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About AXA company
Axa S.A. is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services.
AXA offer their graduate programmes in a range of exciting business areas.
AXA Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
AXA mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Error / Data Checking Test
- Personality Test
Handpicked Realated Practice Packs
- HMRC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- IBM Kenexa Assessment Preparation Pack
- INTEL Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Jaguar Land Rover Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- AstraZeneca Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Ready for a better prep-Experience?
Click the button below to order and access your practice pack.