Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The terms and conditions of Testpremier’s refund policy apply to individual customers only. If you have made a corporate purchase, please contact our business account manager.
Customers who are not satisfied with their purchase may request a refund within 5days of purchase/payment. Please allow five business days to review your request.
Customers who meet the following criteria are eligible for a refund, with the amount to be determined by TestPremier:
1. A customer utilized all materials included in the product they purchased and completed the actual test. The customer found discrepancies between TestPremier’s material and the actual test:
- Case 1: If there was no match between TestPremier’s materials and the actual test, the customer is entitled to a full (100%) refund.
- Case 2: If there was a partial match between TestPremier’s materials and the actual test, the customer is entitled to a partial refund (20-60%) on a case-by-case basis after a full review of the information provided by the customer. TestPremier reserves the right to determine the refund amount on a case-by-case basis.
2. A technical failure with TestPremier’s website or software prevented the customer from using the product.
3. The product was not utilized in any way (With Proof).
TestPremier is a leading test prep bookstore and customer success and satisfaction are our top priorities. We are committed to giving all of our customers a fair experience.