ADLI Online Practice Test
The ADLI Practice Aptitude Test is a powerful tool designed to help individuals excel in these areas and pave the way for career success. In this blog post, we’ll explore what the ADLI Practice Aptitude Test is, why it’s essential, and how practicing it can transform your professional journey.
The ADLI Practice Aptitude Test is your ticket to career success. It not only assesses your cognitive abilities but also provides insights into your strengths and areas that need development. By preparing diligently and excelling in this test, you can enhance your employability and open doors to exciting career opportunities. Embrace the challenge, master the ADLI test, and embark on a journey toward a brighter and more prosperous professional future.
What is the ADLI Practice Aptitude Test?
The ADLI Practice Aptitude Test is a comprehensive assessment designed to evaluate a candidate’s cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills. It encompasses various areas, including numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, and critical thinking. Employers often use this test as part of their recruitment process to identify individuals who not only meet the qualifications but also possess the aptitude to excel in their chosen roles.
Why is it Important?
- Competitive Advantage: In a competitive job market, excelling in the ADLI Practice Aptitude Test can give you a significant advantage. It showcases your ability to think critically, make informed decisions, and solve complex problems—qualities highly valued by employers.
- Skills Validation: Taking the ADLI Practice Aptitude Test provides valuable insights into your cognitive strengths and areas that may need improvement. This self-awareness can guide your career choices and help you focus on honing specific skills.
- Career Alignment: The test results can help you align your career aspirations with your abilities. Whether you’re pursuing a career in finance, engineering, or any other field, the ADLI Practice Aptitude Test can assist you in identifying the most suitable opportunities.
- Employer Preference: Many organizations use aptitude tests like ADLI in their hiring processes. Excelling in this test can significantly enhance your chances of securing your desired job.
How to Excel in the ADLI Practice Aptitude Test
- Understand the Test Format: Familiarize yourself with the structure of the test, including the types of questions and time limits for each section.
- Practice Regularly: Consistent practice is key to success. Solve sample questions and take mock tests to improve your problem-solving skills and time management.
- Time Management: Efficiently manage your time during the test. Don’t get stuck on a single question for too long; move on and return to it later if necessary.
- Seek Guidance: Consider enrolling in a test preparation course or consulting with career advisors who can provide valuable strategies and insights.
- Review and Learn: After each practice test, review the questions you answered incorrectly. Understand where you made mistakes and use those lessons to enhance your performance.
About ADLI company
ADLI Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
ADLI mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Personality Test
Sample ADLI Assessment Practice Tests and Worked solutions
ADLI Graduate Practice pack Numerical Reasoning
Question-1 Approximately what percentage of graduates and non-graduates are self-employed?
EXPLANATION Self-employed graduate = 210,000 Self-employed non-graduate = 198,000 and the total = 408,000 Total = 2,100,000 = 900,000 = 3,000,000 Approximate percentage = 408,000/3,000,000 x 100 = 13.6% ≈ 14% Answer: (A)
Question-2 If the number of graduates employed in Health is forecast to decline by 20% year-on-year while the number of non-graduates is forecast to remain the same, how many years will it take for non-graduate employees to outnumber graduate employees in Health?
EXPLANATION 1st year decline by 20% in health for graduates = 20/100 x 315,000 = 63,000 315,000 – 63,000 = 252, 000 2nd year decline by 20% in health for graduates = 20/100 x 252,000 = 50,400 252,000– 50,400 = 201,600, 3rd year decline by 20% in health for graduate = 20/100 x 2101,600 = 40,320 201,600 – 40,320 = 161280, so if required 3 years. Answer: (C)
Question-3 If the number of graduates employed in Education remains the same while the number of non-graduates increases by 15% per year, how many years will it take for the number of nongraduates to exceed the number of graduates employed in education?
EXPLANATION 1st year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 117,000 = 17,550 117,000 17,550 = 134,550 2nd year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 134,550 = 20,182.5 134,550 20,182.5 = 154,732.5 3rd year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 154,732.5 = 23, 209.875 23,209.875 154,732.5 = 177,942.375 4th year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 177,942.375 = 26,691.35 26,691.35 177,942.375 = 204,633.73 5th year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 204,633.73 = 30,695.06 30,695.06 204,633.73 = 235,328.79 6th year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 235,328.79 = 35299.32 35299.32 235,328.79 = 280,628.11 7th year 15% increase for non-graduate in education 0.15 x 270,628.11 = 40,594.22 40,594.22 270,628.11 = 311,222.33 is the year 7th Answer: (E)
Question-4 What is the number of self-employed graduates as a proportion of the total number of individuals in Tarleton district?
EXPLANATION Self-employed graduate = 210,000 Total individual = 210,000 900,000 = 3,000,000 Proportion = 210,000/3,000,000 x 100 = 0.07 x 100 = 7% Answer: (E)
ADLI Graduate Practice pack Verbal Reasoning
In the past 12 months, benefit fraud has fallen by £½ billion to its lowest level for over a decade. The fall is equivalent to a 25 percent drop to 1.5 percent of the total £100 billion benefit bill. This spectacular fall follows permission for the benefits office to access Inland Revenue taxation data. Benefit officers can now immediately check to see if a claimant is working and claiming benefits intended only for those out of work. This new measure has led to over 80,000 people being caught making false claims. A similar initiative has also succeeded in a substantial cut in the level of fraud committed by claimants of housing benefits. Local authorities are responsible for the administration of this allowance which is awarded to the unemployed and low-paid to help with housing costs. Until recently local authority staff had been unable to access central government records to check the information provided by claimants. These checks have so far identified 44,000 claimants who have provided false information in order to make claims for allowances for which they are not eligible.
Question 1. By making it possible to share information, over 120,000 cases of fraud have been detected.
C. Cannot tell
Question 2. Ten years ago the level of benefit fraud was higher.
C. Cannot tell
Question 3. Only the unemployed should legitimately claim these benefits.
C. Cannot tell
Question 4. The tone of the passage suggests that these reductions in fraud are a good thing.
C. Cannot tell
Question 5. A year ago the level of benefit fraud totaled £2 billion.
C. Cannot tell Answers
Question 1. An Explanation: 80,000 by benefit officers and 44,000 by local authorities;
Question 2. B, Explanation: The passage states that the new lower total was the lowest for 10 years so the level must have been lower 10 years ago;
Question 3. B, Explanation: Housing benefit is also awarded to the low-paid;
Question 4. An Explanation: In the passage, the fall in false claims is described as spectacular;
Question 5. An Explanation: The passage states that the £½ billion drops is equivalent to 25%, so the level of fraud 12 months previously would have been £2 billion. 50 Ultimate psychometric tests