ASDA Online Practice Test
ASDA, one of the UK’s leading supermarket chains, offers a wide range of career opportunities across its stores, distribution centers, and corporate offices. If you’re looking to start or advance your career with ASDA, you may encounter the ASDA Practice Aptitude Test as part of the recruitment process. In this blog post, we’ll delve into what the ASDA Practice Aptitude Test entails, why it’s essential, and how you can prepare effectively to secure your place in this dynamic and customer-focused industry. The ASDA Practice Aptitude Test is your key to a successful career in the dynamic and customer-focused retail industry. It not only assesses your cognitive abilities but also provides insights into your strengths and areas that need development. By preparing diligently and excelling in this test, you can enhance your employability and open doors to exciting career opportunities at ASDA. Embrace the challenge, master the ASDA test, and embark on a journey toward excellence in retail and customer service.
Understanding the ASDA Practice Aptitude Test
The ASDA Practice Aptitude Test is a comprehensive assessment designed to evaluate a candidate’s cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills, particularly within the context of the retail and customer service sector. It encompasses various areas, including numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, situational judgment, and critical thinking. ASDA uses this test to identify individuals who not only meet the qualifications but also possess the aptitude to excel in roles related to retail, logistics, and customer support.
Why is it Important?
- Competitive Advantage: In a highly competitive job market, excelling in the ASDA Practice Aptitude Test can give you a significant edge. It showcases your ability to think critically, make sound decisions, and provide exceptional customer service—qualities highly valued by industry leaders like ASDA.
- Skills Validation: Taking the ASDA Practice Aptitude Test provides valuable insights into your cognitive strengths and areas that may need improvement. This self-awareness can guide your career choices and help you focus on honing specific skills.
- Career Alignment: The test results can help you align your career aspirations with your abilities. Whether you’re interested in store management, logistics, or customer service roles, the ASDA test can assist you in identifying the most suitable opportunities.
- Employer Preference: Leading companies in the retail sector use aptitude tests to select candidates who possess the right blend of qualifications and cognitive skills. Excelling in this test can significantly enhance your chances of securing a position at renowned organizations like ASDA.
Preparing for Success
- Understanding the Test Format: Start by familiarizing yourself with the structure of the ASDA Practice Aptitude Test, including the types of questions and time limits for each section.
- Regular Practice: Consistent practice is crucial. Solve sample questions, take mock tests, and use practice resources provided by ASDA to improve your problem-solving skills and time management.
- Situational Judgment: Pay special attention to the situational judgment section, as it assesses your ability to make decisions in real-world scenarios related to customer service and teamwork.
- Time Management: During the actual test, efficiently manage your time. Don’t get bogged down by a single question or section; move forward and return to it later if necessary.
ASDA Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
ASDA mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Personality Test
Sample ASDA Assessment Practice Tests and Worked Solutions
ASDA Graduate Practice Test Pack Verbal Reasoning
In the past 12 months, benefit fraud has fallen by £½ billion to its lowest level for over a decade. The fall is equivalent to a 25 percent drop to 1.5 percent of the total £100 billion benefit bill. This spectacular fall follows permission for the benefits office to access Inland Revenue taxation data. Benefit officers can now immediately check to see if a claimant is working and claiming benefits intended only for those out of work. This new measure has led to over 80,000 people being caught making false claims. A similar initiative has also succeeded in a substantial cut in the level of fraud committed by claimants of housing benefits. Local authorities are responsible for the administration of this allowance which is awarded to the unemployed and low-paid to help with housing costs. Until recently local authority staff had been unable to access central government records to check the information provided by claimants. These checks have so far identified 44,000 claimants who have provided false information in order to make claims for allowances for which they are not eligible.
Question 1. By making it possible to share information, over 120,000 cases of fraud have been detected. A. True
C. Cannot tell
Question 2. Ten years ago the level of benefit fraud was higher.
C. Cannot tell
Question 3. Only the unemployed should legitimately claim these benefits.
C. Cannot tell
Question 4. The tone of the passage suggests that these reductions in fraud are a good thing.
C. Cannot tell
Question 5. A year ago the level of benefit fraud totaled £2 billion.
C. Cannot tell
Question 1. An Explanation: 80,000 by benefit officers and 44,000 by local authorities;
Question 2. B, Explanation: The passage states that the new lower total was the lowest for 10 years so the level must have been lower 10 years ago;
Question 3. B, Explanation: Housing benefit is also awarded to the low-paid;
Question 4. An Explanation: In the passage, the fall in false claims is described as spectacular;
Question 5. An Explanation: The passage states that the £½ billion drop is equivalent to 25%, so the level of fraud 12 months previously would have been £2 billion. 50 Ultimate psychometric tests
ASDA Graduate Practice Test Pack Numerical Reasoning
Question-1 Approximately what proportion of Beauty & fragrances are Store-Brand products?
Question-2 What proportion of Jewelry & Watches is National Product?
Question-3 What is the approximate ratio of National products to Imported products?
D. 1:2.73 E. 2.73:1
Question-4 What proportion of Clothing & Shoes and Home Products are Imported Products?
Question-5 In which department are those studying in North-West University exactly half those studying in the same department in Central University?
D. Philosophy & Languages
E. Applied Science
1. What proportion of beauty and fragrance are stored-brand products: Beauty and fragrance that are brand = 30 Total stored-brand products = 45 30 60 15 = 190 So, therefore, the proportion of beauty and fragrance that are stored-brand products: 30/190 x 100 = 15.8%.
2. Jewelry and watches that are natural products = 80 Total natural products = 160 150 200 220 80 = 820 So, therefore, the proportion of Jewelry and watches that are natural products are: 80/820 x 100 = 9.76%. Answer: (E)
3. Total natural products = 820, total imported products = 2240 The ratio of national products to imported products = 820: 2240 = 820/2240 = 41/114 = 41:112 = 1:2.73 (D)
4. What proportion of clothing and shoe and home products are imported products Clothing and shoes = 680 for imported products Homes products = 345 for imported products, total = 1025 1025/2240 x 100 = 54%. Answer: (C)
5. In which department is they studying in North West University exactly half those studying the same course in Central University? 21/100 x 8,000 = 1680 P a g e | 116 2020 Testpremier Testpremier.com 21/100 x 400 = 840, therefore 1680/840 = 2. Answer: (E)
Handpicked Related Practice Packs
- Baker Tilly Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- E.ON Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- DLA Piper Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- BDO Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Citi Bank Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack