AVIVA Online Practice Test
Are you ready to embark on a journey towards a fulfilling career in the world of finance and insurance? AVIVA, one of the world’s leading insurance and financial services providers, is renowned for its commitment to excellence. As you prepare to join their ranks, you’ll need the right tools to succeed. That’s where the AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack comes in. In this blog post, we’ll explore the importance of aptitude tests in the hiring process and how AVIVA’s test pack can help you ace them.
The Role of Aptitude Tests in the AVIVA Hiring Process
Aptitude tests are a vital component of AVIVA’s rigorous recruitment process. They are designed to assess your cognitive abilities, problem-solving skills, and your potential to excel in a dynamic and challenging work environment. These tests are especially crucial for positions that require strong analytical thinking, numerical reasoning, and attention to detail, such as actuaries, underwriters, and data analysts.
The AVIVA aptitude tests are carefully crafted to identify candidates who possess the qualities necessary to thrive in the insurance and financial services industry. They provide a standardized way to evaluate candidates’ suitability for specific roles, ensuring that only the most qualified individuals move forward in the selection process.
The AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack: Your Key to Success
Preparing for aptitude tests can be a daunting task, but with the AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack, you can approach them with confidence. Here’s how this comprehensive resource can benefit you:
1. Realistic Test Simulations: The AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack includes a variety of practice tests that closely mimic the actual assessments used in the hiring process. This allows you to become familiar with the format, types of questions, and time constraints you’ll encounter on test day.
2. Targeted Skill Development: Each practice test is accompanied by detailed explanations and solutions. This not only helps you understand the correct answers but also provides insights into the reasoning and strategies behind them. It’s an invaluable opportunity to sharpen your skills.
3. Self-Paced Learning: You can access the AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack online, allowing you to study at your own pace and on your own schedule. Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, you have the flexibility to prepare when it suits you best.
4. Progress Tracking: The practice pack comes with tools to monitor your progress. You can identify your strengths and weaknesses and tailor your study plan accordingly, ensuring that you focus on areas that need improvement.
5. Confidence Boost: As you work through the practice tests and see your scores improve, your confidence will grow. This newfound confidence will be a valuable asset when you face the actual tests during the AVIVA hiring process.
Tips for Success
To make the most of the AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack, consider these tips:
- Start Early: Begin your preparation well in advance of your application deadline or interview date. This gives you ample time to build your skills and confidence.
- Create a Study Schedule: Establish a consistent study routine that fits your lifestyle. Allocate dedicated time for practice tests and review.
- Seek Feedback: If possible, engage with peers or mentors who can provide feedback on your performance. They may offer valuable insights and tips.
- Stay Calm and Confident: On the day of the actual test, remember to stay calm and maintain your confidence. The AVIVA Practice Aptitude Test Pack will have prepared you well.
AVIVA Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
AVIVA mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Error / Data Checking Test
- Personality Test
Sample AVIVA Assessment Practice Tests and Worked solutions
Blackrock graduate practice pack Numerical Reasoning
How much was spent on Clothes and Shoes in year 5 if the same percent increase was maintained as between year 3 and year 4?
A. 1,920 Euros
B. 1,921 Euros
C. 1,922 Euros
D. 1,934 Euros
E. 1,935 Euros
In year 3, how much more was spent on house & home than on hygiene & health?
A. 8,080 Euros
B. 8,280 Euros
C. 8,480 Euros
D. 8,680 Euros
E. 8,880 Euros
Which of the items accounts for the highest percent change between year 2 and 3?
B. House & Home
C. Clothes & Shoes
D. Hygiene & Health
E. Leisure & Transport Answer: E
What is the total percent change in money spent on hygiene & health between year 1 & year 4?
A. 0.4% decrease
B. 4% increase
C. 4% decrease
D. 0.4% increase
E. 5% decrease
Blackrock graduate practice pack verbal Reasoning
One of the foremost concerns for reputable commercial construction companies is the significant amount of time require for contractors and cost estimators to commit to pricing up raw materials like steel and concrete. This is due to the constantly changing massive inflation rates, which result in a need for continuous researching and reporting on pricing information. In addition, these companies need to ensure they have good relationships with their major subcontractors and suppliers, in order to capitalize on their capacity to forecast and budget the costs effectively throughout the whole construction process. However, some construction owners are taking a more proactive role throughout the whole process to streamline communication and impel project completion, by functioning as a team member.
Constantly changing inflation rates causes considerable problems for cost estimators
C. Cannot say
Answer : A, Explanation: The passage says …constantly changing massive inflation rates leads to significant time required to commit to pricing. This can be considered as considerable.
By working as part of a team it is possible for construction owners to reduce the amount of money they spend on a construction project.
C. Cannot say
Answer : C, Explanation: No details of reduction in money spent. We only know they join the team in order to streamline communication and impel project completion. We cannot also say the statement is “False” since the passage did not expressly say so.
Second Passage A UN report has warned of the potential problems of global warming. If the production of greenhouse gases continues at the current rate, this will result in the melting of ice sheets in Greenland and the Antarctic. The consequences of this will be rising sea levels, which will endanger 145 million people. In response to the problem, the report observes the need for an immediate international agreement on reducing emissions.
Emission of greenhouse gases can result in a change in sea levels.
C. Cannot say
Answer : A, Explanation: The passage states this in line 3.
The report recommends an international agreement to stabilize emissions.
C. Cannot say
Answer : B, Explanation: Although it is true that the report recommends an international agreement, but it was meant to reduce and not to stabilize.