JLL Graduate Practice Test Pack For 2023
Enhance your practice for JLL graduate assessment with the updated JLL Graduate Practice Test Pack For 2023, featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect and helps you develop effective study strategies.
Kick off your preparation with our JLL Graduate Practice Test Pack For 2023 (All-in-one pack):
- JLL Numerical reasoning test / CEB/Gartner style
- JLL Verbal reasoning test / CEB/Gartner style
- JLL Diagrammatic / Logical Reasoning Tests / CEB/Gartner style
With step-by-step explanations on every question, and hints on how to solve them faster.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.
JLL Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
JLL mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Error / Data Checking Test
- Personality Test
Handpicked Related Practice Packs
- ARUP Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Bain & Company Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- BP Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- CHEVRON Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Next Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Ready for a better prep-experience?
Click the button below to order and access your JLL Graduate Practice Test Pack For 2022.