About: Macquarie Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2024
Enhance your practice for Macquarie graduate assessment with the updated Macquarie Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2024 featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect and helps you develop effective study strategies. Kick off your preparation with our (all-in-one pack): Macquarie Practice Aptitude Test Pack For 2024
- Macquarie Numerical reasoning test / CEB/Gartner
- Macquarie Verbal reasoning test / CEB/Gartner
- Macquarie Logical reasoning tests / CEB/Gartner
- Macquarie Simulation test / CEB/Gartner
With step by step explanations on every questions, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About Macquarie company
Macquarie is a global investment banking and financial services group. Macquarie is headquartered in Sydney Australia, and is the largest Australian investment bank. Macquarie offers their graduate programmes in a range of exciting business areas.
Macquarie Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
Macquarie mostly uses Talent Q style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Group Exercise
- Personality Test
Handpicked Related Packs
- Procter-Gamble Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- PWC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- SCHLUMBERGER Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Download from Account: Login to your Testpremier account at www.testpremiercom/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to support @ testpremier.com. We respond as fast as possible.