TFL Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack 2024
TFL Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack 2024 aids in enhancing your practice for TFL graduate assessment with extensive practice questions from the TFL Graduate Practice Pack, and featuring all the sections on the actual exams. This book provides insight into what to expect, and helps you develop effective study strategies. Kick off your preparation with our (All in one pack): TFL assessment prep bundle
- TFL Numerical reasoning test / CEB/SHL style
- TFL Verbal reasoning test / CEB/SHL style
- TFL Diagrammatic / Logical Reasoning Tests / CEB/SHL style
With step by step explanations on every questions, and hints on how to solve them faster.
About TFL company
TFL is an integrated transport authority responsible for meeting Mayor Sadiq Khan’s strategy and commitments on transport in London. TFL runs the day-to-day operation of the Capital’s public transport network and manage London’s main roads. TFL offer their graduate programmes in a range of exciting business areas.
TFL Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
TFL mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Error / Data Checking Test
- Personality Test
Handpicked Related Practice Packs
- Centrica Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack2024
- Clifford Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack 2024
- Samsung Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack 2024
- Rolls Royce Graduate Practice Aptitude Test Pack 2024
- Citi Bank Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
Download from Account: Login to your Testpremier account at www.testpremiercom/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to support @ testpremier.com. We respond as fast as possible.