E.ON Online Practice Test
Are you gearing up to apply for a position at E.ON in 2023? If so, you’re probably aware that they have a rigorous selection process in place to ensure they hire the best candidates. One crucial step in this process is the aptitude test, which assesses your numerical, verbal, and abstract reasoning skills. To help you succeed, E.ON offers a Practice Aptitude Test Pack. In this blog post, we’ll dive into what the test pack entails and provide tips on how to make the most of it.
Understanding the E.ON Online Practice Test
E.ON’s Practice Aptitude Test Pack is a valuable resource designed to familiarize you with the types of questions and challenges you’ll face during the actual aptitude test. It includes practice tests for numerical, verbal, and abstract reasoning, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses in each area. Additionally, the pack comes with detailed explanations and solutions for each question, enabling you to learn from your mistakes and improve your performance.
Tips for Maximizing Your Preparation
- Start Early: Don’t wait until the last minute to begin your preparation. Give yourself ample time to work through the practice tests and identify areas where you may need extra practice.
- Set a Schedule: Create a study schedule that allocates dedicated time for each type of reasoning test. Consistency is key when it comes to improving your aptitude skills.
- Understand the Format: Familiarize yourself with the format and structure of the aptitude tests. Knowing what to expect can help reduce anxiety on test day.
- Practice, Practice, Practice: Work through as many practice questions as possible. Focus on the areas where you struggle the most, but don’t neglect your strengths either.
- Learn from Mistakes: Review your answers and the provided explanations carefully. Understand why you got a question wrong and how you can avoid making the same mistake in the future.
- Simulate Test Conditions: Practice under timed conditions to get a feel for the pressure you’ll experience during the actual test. This will help you manage your time effectively.
- Seek Help if Needed: If you find certain concepts particularly challenging, consider seeking help from a tutor or using additional learning resources.
- Stay Calm and Confident: On test day, stay calm and confident in your abilities. Remember that you’ve put in the effort to prepare, and trust in your skills.
About E.ON company
E.ON SE is a German electric utility company based in Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It runs one of the world’s largest investor-owned electric utility service providers. The name comes from the Greek word aeon which means age. E.ON offers its graduate programs in a range of exciting business areas.
E.ON Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
E.ON mostly uses CEB/Gartner (SHL) style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Test
- Error / Data Checking Test
- Personality Test
Sample Questions for E.ON Graduate Practice Tests and Worked solutions
How much was spent on Clothes and Shoes in year 5 if the same percent increase was maintained as between year 3 and year 4?
A. 1,920 Euros
B. 1,921 Euros
C. 1,922 Euros
D. 1,934 Euros
E. 1,935 Euros
In year 3, how much more was spent on house & home than on hygiene & health?
A. 8,080 Euros
B. 8,280 Euros
C. 8,480 Euros
D. 8,680 Euros
E. 8,880 Euros
Which of the items accounts for the highest percent change between years 2 and 3?
B. House & Home
C. Clothes & Shoes
D. Hygiene & Health
E. Leisure & Transport
Question-4 What is the total percent change in money spent on hygiene & health between year 1 & year 4?
A. 0.4% decrease
B. 4% increase
C. 4% decrease
D. 0.4% increase
E. 5% decrease
One of the foremost concerns for reputable commercial construction companies is the significant amount of time required for contractors and cost estimators to commit to pricing up raw materials like steel and concrete. This is due to the constantly changing massive inflation rates, which result in a need for continuous research and reporting on pricing information. In addition, these companies need to ensure they have good relationships with their major subcontractors and suppliers, in order to capitalize on their capacity to forecast and budget the costs effectively throughout the whole construction process. However, some construction owners are taking a more proactive role throughout the whole process to streamline communication and impel project completion, by functioning as a team members.
Constantly changing inflation rates causes considerable problems for cost estimators
C. Cannot say
An Explanation: The passage says …constantly changing massive inflation rates leads to the significant time required to commit to pricing. This can be considered as considerable.
By working as part of a team it is possible for construction owners to reduce the amount of money they spend on a construction project.
C. Cannot say
Answer C, Explanation: No details of reduction in money spent. We only know they join the team in order to streamline communication and impel project completion. We cannot also say the statement is “False” since the passage did not expressly say so.
A UN report has warned of the potential problems of global warming. If the production of greenhouse gases continues at the current rate, this will result in the melting of ice sheets in Greenland and the Antarctic. The consequences of this will be rising sea levels, which will endanger 145 million people. In response to the problem, the report observes the need for an immediate international agreement on reducing emissions.
The emission of greenhouse gases can result in a change in sea levels.
C. Cannot say
Answer. An Explanation: The passage states this in line 3.
The report recommends an international agreement to stabilize emissions.
C. Cannot say
Answer B, Explanation: Although it is true that the report recommends an international agreement, it was meant to reduce and not to stabilize.