Emirates Online Assessment Practice Test
If you aspire to secure a position within the prestigious Emirates workforce as a 2023 graduate, you’re likely well aware of the importance of excelling in the Emirates Graduate Practice Aptitude Test. Emirates is renowned for its thorough recruitment process, and this practice test serves as a pivotal stage in assessing your eligibility for the company. In this blog post, we aim to guide you through all facets of the Emirates Graduate Practice Test for 2023, offering expert insights and valuable tips to help you navigate the application and assessment process with confidence and success.
We also suggest that you lay hold on our complete practice questions package (PDF version) to help speed up your preparation. Unlock hundreds of practice questions, covering the actual test format, and accessible offline (PDF downloads).
How is Emirates Aptitude Test Constructed?
You may come across various online psychometric assessments when applying for different roles at Emirates. It’s a good idea to be ready for a variety of pre-employment assessment tests. Here are the typical tests you might be required to take during the Emirates hiring process:
1. Emirates Numerical Reasoning Test: Emirates’ numerical reasoning tests gauge your mathematical aptitude through a multiple-choice test format. These tests are time-restricted, demanding quick thinking and precise responses. Example questions might involve calculating percentages, evaluating algebraic equations, and other math-related tasks. Being sharp and efficient is essential when tackling these assessments.
2. Emirates Verbal Reasoning Test: The Emirates’ verbal reasoning test is a multiple-choice test that evaluates your verbal reasoning ability. You will be given a paragraph of text that must be analyzed and mark the statements true, false or cannot say. The key here is reading the text carefully and pulling the important information.
3. Emirates Pilot Multitasking Test: The multitasking test requires you to complete two tasks at the same time. You’ll receive a steady flow of information and enter it into the primary flight display of a flight simulation. The other is being able to monitor any alerts being presented on the screen.
4. Emirates Pilot Spatial Awareness Test: Emirates’ spatial awareness test is designed specifically for pilots and looks at your ability to operate and comprehend an aircraft’s position and altitude. You’ll be tested on which aircraft is being used based on this information.
5. Emirates Pilot Flight Control Test: The Emirates Flight Control Test is designed to evaluate the multitasking and psycho-motor skills of aspiring pilots. This test involves a range of activities, including tasks like coordinating the slip ball, making simultaneous adjustments to airspeed, altitude, and heading, and more. It is a crucial assessment for individuals pursuing a career as pilots with Emirates.
6. Emirates Short-Term Memory Test: Emirates’ memory test challenges how you work in high-pressure environments whilst also measuring the strength of your memory relevant to the aircraft and flight. You might be asked about information on the radio frequencies, heading, altitude, and airspeed. You then must relay the information in a timely fashion and extremely accurately.
7. Emirates Abstract Reasoning Test: The Emirates abstract reasoning test assesses your logical reasoning capability as well as your ability to spot patterns – it’s essential you concentrate in these tests. You’ll be provided with different shapes and graphics with multiple-choice answers and a time limit per question.
Emirates Application Process
There are five key sections to the recruitment process at Emirates. These are:
- CV review and evaluation
- Group assessment
- Height and reach assessment
- On-line English language assessment and behavioural questionnaire
- Web-based final interview
Emirates Group Assessment
The first assessment for shortlisted candidates involves two parts:
- Group Assessment
- SIM Assessment
These assessments offer you a chance to demonstrate your teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills. In an Emirates group assessment, you engage in a conversation with 5-10 other candidates being evaluated for the position. Recruiters are particularly interested in assessing your communication abilities and your capacity to collaborate within a team. They seek a balance between candidates who can exhibit leadership qualities and those who are known for their teamwork skills. Be prepared to engage in role-play discussions on topics such as:
If you crashed on Mars, what would be the 25 items that you would bring?
What would you bring to a deserted island for survival?
The SIM assessment applies to pilot roles which assess your flying in a simulation flight test.
Success Tips for Emirates Practice Aptitude Test
To excel in the Emirates Aptitude Test, which may be a crucial part of the recruitment process, consider the following tips:
1. Understand the Test Format: Start by gaining a clear understanding of the test format. Different roles may require different types of aptitude tests, so knowing what to expect is essential.
2. Practice Regularly: Consistent practice is key to succeeding in your Emirates aptitude test. Use our FREE TEST to practice and prepare for the real Emirates test. The more you practice, the more comfortable and competent you’ll become.
3. Brush Up on Relevant Skills: Depending on the role you’re applying for, you may need strong numerical, verbal, or logical reasoning skills. Review relevant concepts and practice solving problems related to these areas.
4. Read Instructions Carefully: Carefully read and understand the instructions for each section of the test. Misinterpreting instructions can lead to mistakes that could cost you valuable points.
5. Simulate Test Conditions: When practicing, try to replicate the actual testing environment as closely as possible. Use a timer, sit in a quiet space, and mimic the conditions you’ll face on test day.
By following these tips and dedicating time to study and improve your skills, you’ll be better prepared to take your Emirates Aptitude Test.