KENEXA Online Practice Test
In today’s highly competitive job market, it’s crucial to stand out from the crowd and demonstrate your readiness for the challenges of the professional world. The KENEXA Practice Aptitude Test is a valuable tool that can help you do just that. In this blog post, we’ll delve into what the KENEXA test is, why it’s important, and how you can master it to advance your career.
The KENEXA Practice Aptitude Test is your gateway to career success. It not only assesses your cognitive abilities but also helps you identify your strengths and areas that require improvement. By preparing diligently and performing well on this test, you can enhance your employability and open doors to exciting job opportunities. So, embrace the challenge, master the KENEXA test, and pave the way for a bright and successful career.
What is the KENEXA Practice Aptitude Test?
The KENEXA Practice Aptitude Test is a comprehensive assessment designed to evaluate a candidate’s cognitive abilities and skills. It covers a wide range of areas, including numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, and critical thinking. This test is commonly used by employers during the hiring process to identify individuals with the right skillset and potential for success in their respective roles.
Why is it Important?
- Competitive Advantage: In a job market where competition is fierce, having a strong performance in the KENEXA test can set you apart from other candidates. It demonstrates your ability to think critically and solve complex problems, qualities that employers highly value.
- Skill Validation: Taking the KENEXA Practice Aptitude Test provides you with valuable insights into your strengths and areas that may need improvement. This self-awareness can guide your career choices and help you focus on areas that require development.
- Career Alignment: The test results can help you align your career aspirations with your abilities. Whether you’re pursuing a career in finance, engineering, or marketing, the KENEXA test can help you identify the best-fit opportunities.
- Employer Preference: Many employers use aptitude tests as part of their hiring process. A strong performance in the KENEXA test can significantly increase your chances of landing your dream job.
How to Master the KENEXA Practice Aptitude Test?
- Understand the Test Format: Familiarize yourself with the structure of the test, including the types of questions and time limits for each section.
- Practice Regularly: Practice is key to success. Solve sample questions and take mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Time Management: Efficiently manage your time during the test. Don’t get stuck on one question for too long; move on and come back if needed.
- Seek Guidance: Consider enrolling in a test preparation course or consulting with career advisors who can provide valuable tips and strategies.
- Review Mistakes: After each practice test, review the questions you answered incorrectly to understand where you went wrong and learn from your mistakes.
About KENEXA company
Kenexa, an IBM Company, provides employment and retention services. This includes recruitment process outsourcing on boarding tools, employee assessment, abilities assessment for employment candidates; and Interview Builder, a structured interview archive with example questions. KENEXA mostly uses Watson Glaser style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Written Exercise
- Case Study
- Situational Judgement Test
- Proof Reading Test
- Personality Test
Sample KENEXA Assessment Practice Tests and Worked solutions
What was the percentage change in category 3 hurricanes from 2021 to 2022?
- A) 28.57% decrease
- B) 22.22% decrease
- C) 77.78% increase
- D) 125% increase
The answer is B. In 2021 there were 9 category 3 hurricanes, and in 2022 there were 7. Percentage change: (7-9) / 9 x 100 = -22.22%
Kenexa verbal reasoning test
The time allowance for the verbal reasoning test is also 20 minutes, but within that time you’ll have to answer 24 questions. Designed to assess your communication skills and your ability to separate fact from inference, you’ll be asked to read through dense passages of text and answer questions on what you’ve read. No prior knowledge of the material is required. Instead you’ll have to pay close attention to what you’ve read, and select from ‘true’, ‘false’ or ‘cannot say’ as possible answers. Although you don’t need to have read up on the subject, practising verbal reasoning questions ahead of the test is a great way to feel more prepared. Why not try one now? Statement: The theory of morphic resonance centres on the idea that the memories of one generation are mysteriously passed to the next.
- Cannot tell
The correct answer is True – this paraphrases the explanation given in the first paragraph.
Kenexa logical reasoning test
The Kenexa logical reasoning test is designed to assess how strong your logical thinking skills are through a series of shape- and pattern-based challenges. Typically, you’ll be given a set of different shapes, patterns or images and asked to work out the rule that connects them to finish the sequence with the correct multiple-choice answer. As with any aptitude test, the time constraint makes this test challenging and requires you to maintain a balance between speed and accuracy. Practice is the only way to improve your logical thinking, so we recommend you try as many questions and answers as you can, to familiarise yourself with the format and style of the questions. Which of the boxes comes next in the sequence?
The correct answer is D. Rule 1: The shapes move one corner in an anticlockwise direction each time. Rule 2: The shapes alternates between triangle and circles.