PSYTECH Assessment Practice Test
PSYTECH, a leading global provider of psychometric assessments and talent solutions, is highly regarded for its role in helping organizations identify and develop top talent. If you’re preparing to take the PSYTECH Practice Aptitude Test, you’re on the right path to showcase your skills and potential. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the world of PSYTECH Practice Aptitude Tests, providing insights, strategies, and tips to help you perform your best.
The PSYTECH Practice Aptitude Test is a critical step on your journey to career success. By understanding the test format, practicing regularly, and adopting a logical and ethical approach, you can enhance your prospects of success. Whether you’re seeking a new job, aiming for career growth, or looking to develop your skills, PSYTECH assessments can be a valuable tool. Embrace the opportunity with confidence and let your true abilities shine through. Best of luck as you embark on this career-enhancing journey with PSYTECH!
Understanding the PSYTECH Assessment Practice Test
The PSYTECH Practice Aptitude Test is designed to assess a wide range of cognitive abilities, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking abilities. These assessments are used by organizations worldwide for recruitment, talent development, and team optimization. Your success in these tests can be a significant step toward your career goals.
Tips for Excelling in the PSYTECH Assessment Practice Test
- Understand the Test Format: Start by familiarizing yourself with the format of the test and the types of questions you’ll encounter. PSYTECH often provides practice materials and sample questions for your preparation.
- Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the test. Allocate a specific amount of time to each question or section, and don’t get stuck on one question for too long.
- Practice Regularly: Consistent practice is essential. Make use of PSYTECH’s practice materials and seek out additional resources to sharpen your skills.
- Foundation Knowledge: Ensure your foundational knowledge in math, language, and logical reasoning is strong. This will provide a solid base for tackling the test questions.
About PSYTECH Company
PSYTECH aim to be recognized as the local provider of choice across the globe for psychometric solutions that demonstrates real value for businesses through intellectual rigor, professional integrity, transparency, and accessibility.
PSYTECH Aptitude tests formats; What to expect:
PSYTECH mostly uses Watson Glaser-style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from
- Numerical Reasoning: This component evaluates your ability to interpret numerical data, solve mathematical problems, and draw conclusions from numerical information. Expect questions involving ratios, percentages, and data analysis.
- Verbal Reasoning: In this segment, your comprehension and language skills are put to the test. You’ll encounter passages of text and questions related to them, demonstrating your ability to extract relevant information and make reasoned judgments.
- Abstract Reasoning: This section assesses your non-verbal reasoning skills. You’ll face questions that require you to identify patterns, sequences, and relationships among abstract shapes or symbols.
- Situational Judgment Test (SJT): The SJT evaluates your decision-making and problem-solving skills in real-life work scenarios. You’ll be presented with workplace situations and asked how you would respond.
Free PSYTECH Assessment Practice Tests and Worked solutions
PSYTECH Assessment Practice Test – Numerical Reasoning
Question-1 Approximately what proportion of Beauty & fragrances are Store-Brand products?
Question-2 What proportion of Jewelry & Watches is National Product?
Question-3 What is the approximate ratio of National products to Imported products?
Question-4 What proportion of Clothing & Shoes and Home Products are Imported Products?
B. 51% C. 54% D. 53% E. 52%
Question-5 In which department are those studying in North-West University exactly half those studying in the same department in Central University?
D. Philosophy & Languages
E. Applied Science
Answers 1. What proportion of beauty and fragrance are stored-brand products: Beauty and fragrance that are brand = 30 Total stored-brand products = 45 30 60 15 = 190 So, therefore, the proportion of beauty and fragrance that are stored-brand products: 30/190 x 100 = 15.8%. Answer: (B)
2. Jewelry and watches that are natural products = 80 Total natural products = 160 150 200 220 80 = 820 So, therefore, the proportion of Jewelry and watches that are natural products are: 80/820 x 100 = 9.76%. Answer: (E)
3. Total natural products = 820, total imported products = 2240 The ratio of national products to imported products = 820: 2240 = 820/2240 = 41/114 = 41:112 = 1:2.73 (D)
4. What proportion of clothing and shoe and home products are imported products Clothing and shoes = 680 for imported products Homes products = 345 for imported products, total = 1025 1025/2240 x 100 = 54%. Answer: (C)
5. In which department is they studying in North West University exactly half those studying the same course in Central University? 21/100 x 8,000 = 1680 P a g e | 116 2020 Testpremier Testpremier.com 21/100 x 400 = 840, therefore 1680/840 = 2. Answer: (E)
PSYTECH Practice Assessment Practice Test Verbal Reasoning
In the past 12 months, benefit fraud has fallen by £½ billion to its lowest level for over a decade. The fall is equivalent to a 25 percent drop to 1.5 percent of the total £100 billion benefit bill. This spectacular fall follows permission for the benefits office to access Inland Revenue taxation data. Benefit officers can now immediately check to see if a claimant is working and claiming benefits intended only for those out of work. This new measure has led to over 80,000 people being caught making false claims. A similar initiative has also succeeded in a substantial cut in the level of fraud committed by claimants of housing benefits. Local authorities are responsible for the administration of this allowance which is awarded to the unemployed and low-paid to help with housing costs. Until recently local authority staff had been unable to access central government records to check the information provided by claimants. These checks have so far identified 44,000 claimants who have provided false information in order to make claims for allowances for which they are not eligible.
Question 1. By making it possible to share information, over 120,000 cases of fraud have been detected.
C. Cannot tell
Question 2. Ten years ago the level of benefit fraud was higher.
C. Cannot tell
Question 3. Only the unemployed should legitimately claim these benefits.
C. Cannot tell
Question 4. The tone of the passage suggests that these reductions in fraud are a good thing.
C. Cannot tell
Question 5. A year ago the level of benefit fraud totaled £2 billion.
C. Cannot tell
1. A, Explanation: 80,000 by benefit officers and 44,000 by local authorities;
Question 2. B, Explanation: The passage states that the new lower total was the lowest for 10 years so the level must have been lower 10 years ago;
Question 3. B, Explanation: Housing benefit is also awarded to the low-paid;
Question 4. A, Explanation: In the passage, the fall in false claims is described as spectacular;
Question 5. A, Explanation: The passage states that the £½ billion drops is equivalent to 25%, so the level of fraud 12 months previously would have been £2 billion. 50 Ultimate psychometric tests
Handpicked Related practice pack
- Procter-Gamble Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- PWC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- SCHLUMBERGER Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack