Schlumberger Online Practice Test
Schlumberger, a global leader in the oil and energy industry, offers incredible career opportunities for individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding profession. As part of their rigorous recruitment process, candidates often encounter the Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test. In this blog post, we’ll explore what the Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test entails, why it’s essential, and how you can prepare effectively to secure your place in this dynamic and innovative industry.
The Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test is your key to a successful career in the dynamic and innovative field of oil and energy. It not only assesses your cognitive abilities but also provides insights into your strengths and areas that need development. By preparing diligently and excelling in this test, you can enhance your employability and open doors to exciting career opportunities at Schlumberger. Embrace the challenge, master the Schlumberger test, and embark on a journey toward excellence in the oil and energy industry.
Understanding the Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test
The Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test is a comprehensive assessment designed to evaluate a candidate’s cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills, particularly within the context of the oil and energy sector. It encompasses various areas, including numerical reasoning, mechanical aptitude, logical reasoning, and critical thinking. Schlumberger uses this test to identify individuals who not only meet the qualifications but also possess the aptitude to thrive in roles related to energy exploration, drilling, and production.
Why is it Important?
- Competitive Advantage: In a highly competitive industry like oil and energy, excelling in the Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test can give you a significant edge. It showcases your ability to think critically, analyze technical data, and make informed decisions—qualities highly valued by industry leaders like Schlumberger.
- Skills Validation: Taking the Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test provides valuable insights into your cognitive strengths and areas that may need improvement. This self-awareness can guide your career choices and help you focus on honing specific skills.
- Career Alignment: The test results can help you align your career aspirations with your abilities. Whether you’re interested in petroleum engineering, geosciences, or any other energy-related field, the Schlumberger test can assist you in identifying the most suitable opportunities.
- Employer Preference: Leading companies in the oil and energy sector use aptitude tests to select candidates who possess the right blend of qualifications and cognitive skills. Excelling in this test can significantly enhance your chances of securing a position at renowned organizations like Schlumberger.
Preparing for Success
- Understanding the Test Format: Start by familiarizing yourself with the structure of the Schlumberger Practice Aptitude Test, including the types of technical questions and time limits for each section.
- Regular Practice: Consistent practice is crucial. Solve sample technical questions, take mock tests, and use practice resources provided by Schlumberger to improve your problem-solving skills and time management.
- Technical Proficiency: Invest time in brushing up on technical knowledge related to the oil and energy sector, as the test often includes questions on industry-specific topics.
- Time Management: During the actual test, efficiently manage your time. Don’t get bogged down by a single question or section; move forward and return to it later if necessary.
- Seek Guidance: Consider enrolling in a test preparation course or consulting with career advisors who can provide valuable strategies and insights tailored to energy sector aptitude tests.
About Schlumberger company
Schlumberger Aptitude tests formats: What to expect:
Schlumberger mostly uses Cubiks Assessment style tests for its candidate selection. The sections on the assessments may include any of the following test sections, depending on the role that you applied to and also the country you are applying from:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Personality Test
Sample Schlumberger Assessment Practice Tests and Worked Solutions.
Schlumberger Practice Test Pack Numerical Reasoning
Question 1 Considering the number of vehicles bought as business cars, how much profit did the model that benefited the most by targeting this market make?
A. £20,513 million
B. £35,126 million
C. £50,684 million
D. £65,236 million
E. £80,457 million
Question 2 If a journey of 200 miles was to be made, which model would prove the most cost-effective in terms of fuel economy?
Question 3 If a gallon is 4.55litres, how many liters would the most fuel economic model use for a journey of 200 miles?
A. 24 litres
B. 25 litres
C. 26 litres
D. 27 litres
E. 28 litres
Schlumberger Practice Test Pack Verbal Reasoning
Lack of water is an ever-worsening global crisis, with over forty percent of the world’s population now suffering from regular and severe water shortages. Increases in population mean that there is less water available per capita. In addition, pollution-related global warming is making some countries, which were already short of water, even hotter and drier. Demand for water is doubling every twenty years and there are predictions that, in the future, nations may go to war too fight for its control.
Question 1 Some countries are not affected by global warming.
C. Cannot tell
Question 2 Oil shortages, more than a lack of water, are likely to result in war.
C. Cannot tell
Question 3 Neither climate change nor population expansion is exacerbating the water shortage problem.
C. Cannot tell
Handpicked Related practice pack
- Nestle Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- NGDP Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- Procter-Gamble Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- PWC Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack
- SCHLUMBERGER Graduate Assessment Practice Questions pack